Rationalising and strategising contract manufacturing processes to achieve better ROI
With the rise of outsourcing pharmaceutical activity it is said that contract manufacturing accounts for 30% of a company’s total outsourcing activity and is currently worth $39bn a year. Although, the contract manufacturing market is growing, budgets are becoming tighter as we all race to achieve better ROI. For the past 8 years we have discussed how to effectively select your partners from 1000s of companies out there and how to build relationships. However, what’s in it for the business?
Now in its 9th year running the GPCM Summit 2015 will provide you with holistic answers to the main question that is shaping future trends: How can we optimise and rationalise the process of contract manufacturing to achieve better cost savings and ROI for the whole company? This year’s event is all about analyzing the bigger picture to solve challenges by using innovative solutions.
The top 5 reasons why this meeting will be beneficial for you and your organisation: 1.
If you are eager to obtain primary information
that you won’t be able to read about in any other online source, this is the place to do so. Moreover, GPCM will provide you with a current regulatory overview.
Are you working in Europe? Want to learn about what’s happening outside? Then meet our guest speakers from other parts of the world
3. Innovative sessions
– this is not your conventional set-up with plenaries. It’s all about talking to each other, taking part in constructive debates
giving you that extra time to build relationships and identify partners. Moreover, hear real life case-studies from your colleagues in the industry and take the best lessons away.
4. More business focus orientated
– panels on building multidisciplinary teams and cost saving will help you look at a bigger picture and this way plan the process more effectively.
5. Strong networking platform
– we are moving to Berlin, which means you will have access to a completely new pool of contacts to network with during the event. Three complete days out of the office dedicated to learning about new CMOs, their offerings and reasons to partner with them.
Don’t miss out on the brand new workshops built within the programme and dedicated to identifying high technology zones that could improve operational effectiveness and maximise your ROI. These two sessions are designed for you to look at the manufacturing process in more detail and examine areas that could improve the time to market and generate better revenue with reduced costs. Moreover, it will provide guidance for you to see whether there are opportunities to co-invest in more strategic partnerships and influence the infrastructure your partners have.